Inn on the Green Covid-Policy
Firstly, we’d like to thank everyone for their support and patience during our reopening phase. It’s been wonderful to see some familiar faces around the place!
In line with government Track and Trace guidelines, in a GDPR compliant manner, we will be asking our guests to scan the barcode below and register their details with us before visiting. Once this is complete, you won’t need to re-register again.
As it stands, we can only accept tables of up to 6 people from the same household. Due to spatial restrictions, it’s unlikely we will be able to accommodate groups that will need to socially distance. However, please do get in touch with any enquiries and we will try to make arrangements where possible.
Walk-ins are still very much available, however we would advise you to book a table during peak times to avoid the risk of disappointment. Feel free to give us a ring before stopping to check availability, we will try to accommodate everyone where we can.
While we work hard to try and deliver you the Inn on the Green experience you know and love, these are some of the changes you should expect to see when you visit us.
- Reduced capacity in general
- No sitting at or ordering from the bar
- Table service only
- Reduced menu (don’t worry, we’ve kept your favorites)
- No cash payments
- No standing inside while eating or drinking
- Social distancing guidance to be adhered to at all times
- Function room closed for the foreseeable future
- One way system for entering and exiting the pub
- Maximum table size of 6 people (from the same household)
- Please choose ‘reservation with a dog’ when booking a table online
Please keep an eye on our social channels over the next week for essential information and updates about our reopening. For any enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org